Lilly was such a funny baby today. Still on her cuddly/shy tangent, but super happy and cute. She had lots of firsts, too. I went out to the patio to put something in the storage unit, and as I went to go back inside, I realized that Lilly had worked her way over to the window (we've since put the long ottoman in front of the door track, so no more head bumps). I got down on my hands and knees, with my bum facing out to the world, and started to give her kisses through the glass. She loved it. I could hear her laughing, and apparently so could Ryan, because he came into the living room to investigate.
Another first was that she crawled all the way down the long hallway so that she could follow Ryan into the bathroom for his shower. Once she got to our bedroom, she just sat up against the door. It was sad, yet cute.
After daddy's shower, it was lunch time. She REALLY wanted one of his corn dogs (I'll admit, I probably wanted one more than she did), so he ended up giving her one of the sticks to get her to leave him alone.
![]() |
After lunch was TV time. "Coneheads" was on. I HAD to introduce Lilly to that movie. Another first, she just sat with Ryan on the couch. She's usually way too wiggly for anyone to enjoy TV. AND she now knows how to drink out of her sippy cup.
![]() |
| Please notice that her feet are crossed. |
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment