February 8, 2013

9 Months Old

I'm going to start out this post with a warning to any family. I took Lilly's 9 month pictures with a Valentine's Day theme, in hopes that I could actually send out Valentines to family. So PLEASE refrain from reading this post and ruining my surprise. I will have them mailed this week.

For the rest of you, here's what I did. As always, I saw a picture on Pinterest, and just had to try and recreate it...with my own touches, of course. 

This was the picture that I fell in love with. 

I've literally spent the last month or two collecting things to make it my own. First thing I bought was lipstick. Then, by complete accident, I found the most adorable tutu and headband at The Quilted Bear. Combine all of that with a red sheet, and BAM, there you have it. I loved how the pictures turned out! So much, in fact, that I already printed and framed an 8X10 of my favorite one. If you want to read more about my little princess, visit the new site, here


She actually thought my kissing her was funny. Then, when I tried to kiss her cheeks, she made me stop, and stared at me funny because of my bright, red lips. 

This is the crazy-hyper-excited-happy baby look. I think she does this every month for my pictures.


This is the picture that I blew up to hang on the wall. I can't get over how amazing this picture is. 



These are the valentines that I'm going to send out to family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment