Last night while laying in bed, I quickly interrogated Ryan. I wanted to know some of his thoughts about our 2012, considering we had LOTS happen: a new car, a new house, a new baby, new jobs... Here's what he had to say:
I asked what his favorite moment of 2012 was, and he answered "welcoming Lilly to this world."
I asked what his least favorite moment was, and he said "the many sleepless nights with Lilly."
I asked him what he was looking forward to most about 2013, and he answered "having an even more smokin' hot wife" Yeah, that's what he said, but after some scolding, he thought of a serious answer and said "finishing grad school."
I asked him one of his 2013 goals, and he said "to graduate...and not kill family." After some prodding about the latter part of his answer, he said "I don't have a goal, other than to not kill you guys." Okay, so here's to not being killed in 2013!
If I were to answer the same questions, I'd have to say:
Favorite part of 2012, obviously was having Lilly. It's been a roller coaster, but I have loved every second of it.
Least favorite part of 2012 was not just having to quit my job, but the circumstances surrounding it.
What I'm looking forward to the most about 2013 would be the surgery happening on Jan. 10. A new life begins for me!
One of my goals is to be a better mother, wife, and member of the church. I guess you could call it a Nanny overhaul. I just wanted to be a better, well-rounded person.
| My midnight kiss |

No comments:
Post a Comment