January 25, 2013

Losing My Marbles

Dangit! I said I wasn't going to do more than one post today, but I forgot to put something on the last one.

I'm so very proud that I'm getting to say this next sentence...I've recently gotten my mother addicted to Pinterest (*squeals with joy*), so much in fact, that SHE is starting to begin every sentence with "I saw this on Pinterest." She surprised me the other day when she suggested a fun thing for me to do to track my weight loss. And of course she found it on "that site" (as we've started calling it).

Two jars. One with marbles signifying the number of pounds I want to lose. The other with the amount of pounds I've lost. I was going to do one with the number of pounds I currently weigh, but that would have been  A LOT of marbles. "Pounds to lose" started at 150 lbs. Crazy, I know. "Pounds lost" is currently 26 lbs. I wish I had cute vinyl letters instead of masking tape. Or I could even Modge Podge some scrapbook paper. Thanks for the tip and the supplies, mom! You're the best! YOU need to do one of these, too. She's lost 40+ pounds. Go mom!!


No comments:

Post a Comment