December 5, 2012

Tape, Who Knew?!

Well, she did it again. I had Lilly sitting on the couch while I sat on the floor in front of her, taping a package. When I ripped the tape away from the roll, producing a loud, screechy noise that I thought would scare her, I, again, was startled by the hysterical giggling that erupted from behind me. Not knowing what was causing her to laugh, I pulled the tape out more, and every time she heard the noise, she giggled. If this is going to be a daily occurence, I will be one happy mom. 

Tomorrow is my birthday. Sadly, Ryan has school, so I won't get to see him until late. Instead, my mom is coming to my rescue and letting me spend the day with her.


It's her tooth! Bottom, left, center.  And yes, I think there are peas on her nose...

Ryan took me out to lunch today. Lilly kept trying to grab at the table (Ryan and I have a thing about germs, so when everything that she touches ends up going into her mouth, we tend to stop her from touching strange objects), so Ryan "handcuffed" her with her link toy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment