I had a long agenda planned for myself today. My washer and dryer haven't stopped running since I got up. I did 7 loads of laundry today! We now have clean sheets, blankets, towels, undies, and all of Lilly's random covers for things like her Bobby, jumper, and high chair are all clean. I was only able to resist the call of my newly-made, newly-cleaned bed for about an hour before I needed a nap. It was so nice to take a nap on clean sheets. Oh, and Lilly took BOTH of her naps in her crib today. She usually takes her morning nap in her swing, while watching Sesame Street, and then her afternoon nap in her crib. I was dubious that so much crib time would backfire, but she slept over an hour for the first, and almost 3 for the second.
December 15, 2012
Recharging
I feel like a battery sometimes. Like my power source is completely drained, and the little amounts of sleep I get each night only make it so that I don't completely die. Hmm, now I know how Ryan's iPad feels. Last night was the first night in about a week that I've gotten more than a couple hours of sleep. We went to bed early!! And, as is the norm, I got up with Lilly at 5 for her feeding, and then when she officially woke up for the day around 8, Ryan got up with her so that I could sleep longer. I can only ever get myself to sleep until about 9/9:30, if I'm lucky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment