I am SO glad today is over. I didn't get to bed until about midnight last night, and when 5 o'clock came rolling around and I couldn't get back to sleep because of my anxiety, I just decided to get up. I busied myself with preparing everything for the long day ahead and getting a jump-start on my chores. Suffice it to say, I was beyond tired today. BEYOND TIRED!! I had to take Lilly over to my mom's by 9:30 so that I could run some errands before a very long doctor's appointment that I had. In only an hour and a half, I was able to run to the DMV to renew my license, Harmon's grocery store, and Walmart. Record time! It's funny how much I miss just being able to run into a store without having to deal with the car seat and baby stuff.
After my 4 hour doctor appointment, I returned home to my mom's house to find one very happy baby. She was such a perfect girl today...as she always is for everyone else. Haha! We even got her to ride on my mom's new (creepy) horse. I was sure the moving mouth and tail would have her forever scared of horses, but she actually loved it.
Once home, we enjoyed playing with the baby, and getting to give her a bath with all of the new bath toys that I got while out. She definitely earned them with how well she behaved for grandma today. I was also able to try another "craft" from Pinterest. Why I never thought of this before, I don't know!
My mom sent me this picture while I was out. Lilly was having a blast playing with the dog
I imagine her saying "It's okay, ducky, these new toys don't look mean"
Splish Splash!
My latest project! I'm so sick of my kitchen drawer being full of measuring cups and spatulas. They just get tangled in each other and make getting the drawer open a hassle. I just hung them on some tiny hooks in the "baking" cabinet. Genius! Thanks, Pinterest!
No comments:
Post a Comment