December 12, 2012

For Mom

This post is for my mom, or Granny B, as I like to call her. She told me the other night that she gets upset when she gets to the end of a blog post and there isn't a picture of Lilly. I've made the mistake of going against my mom's advice, and I usually pay for it in the end, so, mom, here's your picture(s) of Lilly.

Once I got home from Color Me Mine, Ryan was making dinner. I sat on the floor with Lilly in my lap. Mistake! She knew I had food and kept reaching for my bowl of Hamburger Helper. I couldn't resist the puppy-dog eyes. She even threw a fit when I stopped letting her lick my fork. I decided to let her play with my empty glass instead. She knew instantly that she had to grab it on both sides and lift it up to her mouth. She just chewed on the rim, clinking her tooth against the glass. She completely forgot about the glass once Junie came into the room. Lilly ADORES the kitties. She laughs and reaches for them every time she sees them. She wants to touch them so badly, she'll even trick us into thinking she's going to crawl in order to get them. For now the kitties are still leery, but June comes running anytime she hears Lilly crying, because she knows her presence cheers her up. Good kitty!

Mid clap. She's starting to learn how to clap. 



"I want to touch it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment