Ryan asked me on our drive home this evening, if I liked last year's Christmas or this year's Christmas better. I didn't even have to think. THIS year's Christmas! I was so excited to spend the day with Ryan's family and get to snuggle with my Lilly all day. It did also help that we had lots of fun presents to open. A few of the highlights: the family got me the clear, glass bowl for my mixer. I really wanted it! Ryan got me Notre Dame Monopoly. Erin and Drew got me a gift card to Color Me Mine. Ryan liked the over-the-bed table that I got him for his other Christmas present....a laptop. Now he's probably never going to want to leave the bed. Lilly got a baby doll. We've named her Dolly. She already loves her so much. We put her down for her morning nap, and she just rolled around the crib with Dolly, laughing and talking. And my personal highlight was seeing grandma Moore cry when she opened the picture of Lilly.
All-in-all, Lilly's first Christmas was a big hit. She loved getting to sit in her box with the wrapping paper and bows. Forget Dolly, all she wanted was the paper. She also got an adorable, colorful kiddy keyboard from Ryan's boss. I about died when we opened it. Thank you, family and friends, for all of the gifts this year. We truly love them all...and love YOU all.
 |
| Waiting to open presents with Uncle Drew |
 |
| Grandma gave her a bag of peas to chew on |
 |
| I look terrible, so just look at cute Lilly instead. |
 |
| Silly Uncle Christian. |
 |
| Legos!! Too excited to notice that her toy is still in her mouth. (Oh, and those Legos weren't for Lilly, they were Ryan's) |
 |
| Surprise! Merry Christmas! |
 |
| "Haha, is there something on my head?" |
 |
| She loved chewing on the bottom of the cold can. She got her second tooth |
 |
| Grandma Moore cryed when she opened a framed picture of Lilly wrapped in Christmas lights. Such a small gift, but it was probably the most meaningful for everyone there. |
 |
| Lilly's new keyboard |
 |
| Merry Christmas from the Goodrich's and Madsen's. Next year we'll have a cute little baby boy in the picture. |
 |
| From Grandma and Grandpa Moore. Last year they got me a log cabin home that looked exactly like their log cabin in Wyoming. This year I got the bakery and Erin and Jan got quilt shops. Starting our own Christmas villages! |
 |
| My hubby is the best!! |
 |
| I wanted the glass bowl so badly! Thank you, family! |
 |
| Ryan's new laptop setup for the bed. |
 |
| Thank you, Aunt Erin, for the fun new tunnel toy. We love it already! |
No comments:
Post a Comment