I'm going to start off this post by cursing day light savings time! I'm more tired than I was before we gained an hour. I was dead on my feet today. I was so anxious before bed last night. We didn't end up actually going to bed until midnight, then I sat and had an anxiety party for one in my head for a few hours, and then Lilly got up at 5. Somehow, though, I still managed to function. I organized our closet when I realized that Lilly wasn't going to take her 11 o'clock nap. While I folded, she sat on the bed and reached for anything that she thought was close enough. And if it wasn't close enough, she tipped over trying to reach it. Luckily June steered clear, because Lilly was really trying to get a hold of her tail.
After her lunch of sweet potatoes (that resulted in a huge blowout this evening), she finally took the nap I had wanted her to take earlier. I decided to risk laying down on the bed for a nap myself. Usually if I do that, she wakes up and refuses to nap, or everyone on the planet decides that it's time to call me. Thank goodness it was only the latter. Ry called about 15 minutes into my nap, but quickly apologized and hung up once he realized. I was only too happy that my body let me go back to sleep. It was such an amazing nap. I was in the bedroom, Lilly in her swing, it was quiet, the window was open. Oh, and it lasted 2 HOURS!
I was still in my post nap daze when Ryan came home. He was a little late in getting home, but I realized why when he walked in with a pretty flower. I love it when he does that. So, although it was a tiring day, it was a good day. Tomorrow I am having a friend, who is also a professional photographer, take Lilly's 6 month pictures. Then I have to spend the whole day running errands. I figure, I'll already have the car, so I may as well FINALLY pick up Lilly's birth certificate.
 |
| Almost there! She wanted that tail so badly! |
 |
| She managed to grab one of the hoodies that I was folding. Turns out, she's not all that helpful with folding. She just covered it in drool. |
 |
| Round 2 with June. |
 |
| My pretty flower :D |
 |
| She can now stand if you give her something to hold onto. |
 |
| Yep, she got mommy's thunder-thighs. They are so stinkin' adorable, though! |
No comments:
Post a Comment