Lilly had a weekend of new, "different" outfits. First was yesterday when I made her wear shoes. I've attempted shoes before, but she immediately starts rubbing her heels together to get them to fall off. In fact, we lost one of her shoes at the baptism yesterday. Dang. Luckily these little loafers had velcro, so it took her a little longer than usual to kick them off.
Today at church, while visiting another ward for a confirmation, my mom brought Lilly a new outfit she bought her. It's a swaddly, bundle of fleece....oh, and an adorably funny hat. We decided to put her in it during the last 5 minutes of church. She proceeded to get mad half way through, so I laid her on my lap, where she instantly fell asleep. When we took her out (still in her outfit) when we got home, she looked hilarious. The hat just makes it. I took a nap this afternoon, and to wake me up, Ryan brought her in, wearing the hat. I couldn't help but laugh.
 |
| Wish I had some of these in my size! |
 |
| Tell me this isn't adorable! It's a little big, but it will certainly keep her warm. |
No comments:
Post a Comment