The door to the exam room was left open while we waited for the doctor, and before I knew it, a group of about a dozen nurses and office workers had crowded around outside to peek in. They were totally in love with Lilly. They kept saying things like "oh my gosh, that is the cutest baby I've ever seen..." and "she is such a Gerber Baby!" Seriously, she was such a hit. The nurse that had to give her 3 shots felt really bad that she had to be the one to poke the Gerber Baby. As she wiped Lilly's leg with the alcohol wipe, Lilly started to laugh and get excited. The nurse goes "no, no, no, don't laugh. I really don't want to poke such a cute baby!" She handled the first shot like it didn't even happen, but shots 2 & 3 got her screaming. She stopped crying the second I picked her up. Such a good girl! She's been asleep ever since (including one grocery shopping trip).
![]() |
| I was filling out her paperwork a little too close. She wouldn't let go of my pen. |


No comments:
Post a Comment