November 20, 2012

Fakes-giving

Today was Thanksgiving with my mom's side of the family. Lots of step-siblings, neices and nephews, and small, annoying dogs running around. It was a LONG day of cooking and entertaining the little ones. Lilly lost it by the end of the day. Poor thing is not enjoying teething. We ran out to Trolley Square in the evening to get a bunch of family pictures taken. She was a perfect angel. Tomorrow we fly to Seattle, and I can official become "that" woman that has the screaming, teething baby. 

She was cranky, so I put her on my chest. She instantly laid her head down and fell asleep. She's getting super cuddly. I love it!

All the girls cooking dinner...even Lilly is sporting an apron. 



My olive man. He'd eat that whole bowl if I let him. ICK!

This is the one meal that I look forward to the most every year. Jeff even gave me the drum stick. It was SOOO good! 

After she ate her peas, I let her play with her "dinnerware". I gave her some mashed potatoes, but she hated them. The second bite even made her gag. Oh, and do you see that sippy cup? Got that today to try and get her holding onto her bottles...turns out she thinks it's a toy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment