November 1, 2012

Ceramics

I got my stuff back from Color Me Mine. I can't complain, I love how it all turned out. 

I just de-Halloweened our house today, so this shelf in the kitchen was up for grabs. I'm not sure what else I'll put up with this plate, but it's a perfect center piece.


Salt & pepper shakers. Coral pink, of course. 

The week before we went and did this, I was telling my mom how I really wanted a spoon rest, but couldn't find one that I liked. I was so excited that they had them! It's different, but the colors are perfect! I may sneak back to make a few more...okay, only ONE more. 
I made this one for my step-sister-in-law. Her kitchen is black & red. She loved the font that I did on my plate, so she asked me to do it on her spoon rest. 

This is the platter that my mom hand-painted...pumpkins and all! I would have done a platter, too, but they were really expensive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment