The trip had lots of early mornings, and this morning was no different. My dad wanted to go to mass at the Basilica on campus, so we went with him. It was like the good old days of growing up Catholic. After mass, we booked it back up to Chicago. I was so beyond tired, sore, and cranky (from the pain and lack of sleep), the 2 1/2 hour drive flew by. I dozed the whole time. We were finally on our way home, and that kept me going. The best part was when we got on our plane, and the people behind us were wearing BYU gear. We were all dressed in ND gear. Jack looks at the guy and says "Well....this is awkward." We all burst out laughing. Turns out, 4 of the guys around us served missions in Argentina, so Jack had fun talking with them.
 |
| One last stroll on campus before heading home |
.jpg) |
| Ryan, enjoying mass |
 |
| Hey! I can see my house from here! No, really, I could see our apartment as we were landing. |
No comments:
Post a Comment