September 22, 2012

Still Going, Going, Going

Please note the time; 11:30 PM. I've been up since 5. Bleh! I'm surprised I survived my very long day. It started with a baby shower for my step-sister-in-law, Kelsey. I was worried that Lilly would be cranky the whole time, but she decided to be the cutest little angel today. She just laid on the floor and smiled and talked the whole time. The shower was fun. Kelsey's mom planned over a dozen fun baby shower games, all of which I won. I literally won every game. It got the point of having my mom make me give all my prizes away. Every time I won a game, I just felt stupid. Like "uh, yeah, I won...just give my prize to the runner-up." Ha! After watching Kelsey open about 50 baby outfits, I realized that Lilly needed more clothes. She's getting to the point of just barely fitting into everything we have, most of which are onsies. She has nothing, absolutely nothing for winter. After the shower, my mom and I ran over to Carter's and enjoyed the mega sale they had going. I got about 15 outfits (church dresses, pants, shoes, long-sleeve shirts, warm stuff) for about $75. Lilly is ready for fall! I'll post pictures later. When I got home from the shower, I realized that I forgot that my in-laws were coming over. So I did a quick fashion show for Ryan to see the new outfits, and then ran around and tidied the house. After giving a tour, we settled down for some Portal themed Navajo tacos and some Notre Dame football. GO IRISH!! Today was a good day in my book. (no pictures....GASP!)

No comments:

Post a Comment