At our first apartment after we got married, my craft area was taking over what should have been our dining room table. At our last place, I briefly had it piled up in a cluttered mess in the living room, but after the clutter started to become too much of an eye sore, I just put it into the spare closet, never to be seen again...until now! When we got this place, I was excited that it had 3 bedrooms. That meant no more shared spaces. Bedrooms are bedrooms, the office is just an office, the living room is only the living room. That also meant that the closet in the office could be converted into my craft area. When we decided to get a real dresser, I decided to pull out more Pinterest ideas. What we were using as our underwear drawers, now became the perfect canvases for the spare Tiffany Blue paint from the bedroom. And, they just so happen to be the same size as standard scrapbook paper. When I was at IKEA, I bought two pink plastic bag holders and converted them into wrapping paper holders (also from Pinterest). Also, now that we actually have a drawer for utensils, I was able to use the utensil bar/cups from the old place and put my pens and scissors in them. I'm one very happy, crafty girl!!
 |
| From this.... |
 |
| To this... |
 |
| And, of course, the caricatures get to go right above my desk. I left enough room to keep going along the wall. |
No comments:
Post a Comment