September 2, 2012

Let's Go Irish!

It was a very happy miracle that led me to remembering that THIS was the weekend that Notre Dame football started. Once I did, though, I clicked into gear. Jack was invited over, and breakfast was promised. I made so much meat, I didn't even know what to do with myself. Jack and I had homemade McMuffins, and, of course, Ryan just ate bacon and sausage until his tummy hurt. The game was AMAZING! At one point, Lilly was so pooped-out from cheering so much, she fell asleep on my chest. I just realized how amazingly special that moment was. It was exactly one year, to the day, that we found out I was pregnant, and here I was with my baby, watching my favorite football team. Nothing gets better!

Top middle picture: please notice Jack photobombing me....
2011 First Notre Dame game of the season...just so happened to be the morning that I took the pregnancy test that changed our lives. (I've never shared this picture. I had a bugger of a time trying to even find the thing)

TOUCHDOWN!! 2012 First Notre Dame game of the season. 



No comments:

Post a Comment