![]() |
| I made him give me a corny "first day" smile. :D My handsome man in the new shirt/tie combo that my mom got him for his birthday. |
September 6, 2012
Corporate Ladder
This post is a day late, so just pretend it's yesterday....Ryan started his new job yesterday. Getting him out the door felt like a scene from Finding Nemo: "First day of school! First day of school! Wake up, wake up!" I'll admit, he seemed a little anxious about it all. He was hand-picked out of 70 applicants, and made it through every round of interviews (about 5). My hubby is workin' his way up the corporate ladder! I'm so proud of him! He was even able to come and visit me after his lunch, while I was stuck painting all day at the new place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)

Congrats to your hubby! That is quite an accomplishment, all those interviews! Hope the first day went great.
ReplyDelete