After church, Lilly and I both participated in some tummy time. She HATES tummy time, which is probably why she hasn't rolled over yet. One of my friends from church said that her son hated it too, so she would get down on the floor with him and talk to him to entice him to roll. Well, I tried that, but I was so tired, I just fell asleep. When I woke up to find that Ryan had already moved Lilly to her swing, I groggily walked to the bed and passed out for 2 hours. It was lovely! A quick dinner and some playing with baby later, we decided to tackle some packing. I think one of the things that I hate most about packing is that it feels like I have to do it all myself. Ryan's at work, so why wouldn't I pack all day? It gets really old, really fast. I thought we'd just pack a few boxes and call it good, but we did most of the big stuff. Looks like I get to manage the smaller stuff and the cabinets myself.
![]() |
| Looks like it's going to be dinner on the couch for the next two weeks. |



No comments:
Post a Comment