June 12, 2012
Twins
No, no, no, Ryan and I are not expecting again! Don't expect that post for another 20 years! This post is about how much fun it is to have a little girl that I can dress up and match. One of Ryan's coworkers bought Lilly a cute navy blue dress the other week, and I had the matching headband to go with. When I finished dressing her today, it suddenly occured to me that I had a navy blue and white polka dot headband to wear too. Ryan and I had a lunch date at our favorite Chinese food place, so I used it as an excuse to dress up. When I was little, I remember my mom and I always matching our outfits. Laugh if you will, but it was fun for us to bond that way. It's also a tad bit hard to NOT match when she was the one buying the clothes. If I didn't want to go around naked, I just had to wear what she bought me. Ha! Still to this day it happens...not usually on purpose. We often swap clothes or buy matching things. That's just what we do. Now that I have my very own mini-me, I think I may have to keep the tradition alive. Mom, you're welcome to join in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment