April 12, 2012

Whoops!

As I was sitting in bed just now, listening to Ryan snore, pondering life, it occurred to me... I HAVEN'T BLOGGED YET TODAY! That's pregnancy brain for ya. Well, really I just forgot because Ryan and I stayed up late to watch a movie. P.S "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" is a naughty movie and you should not watch it! I had no idea what it was about, but we just put it on without reading anything about it. Great plot, but lots of naughtiness. Just FYI.

Tonight's intended topic wasn't very good anyway. I was going to write about how I only have 10 more days of having to post every day to get to my one year mark. Wow! I was talking to Ryan today, expressing how excited I was about not having to stress about having to do it every day, not having to take pictures of every single thing I do (no matter how silly or intrusive), and not having to annoy people with the mundane workings of my life. When I thought he was going to share the same excitement, he actually got kind of sad. He likes that I blog once a day and we both agreed that it was fun to have the document of our lives together. So I told him I'd leave it up to the readers. I know I'm not the most interesting person to follow. I whine a lot. I get depressed a ton. I take too many pictures. But, do you want me to continue with a once-a-day post? I can't promise it will be easy, seeing as in only 26 days, we'll have a baby to be more concerned about, but I can certainly try. I'd love to know if you want me to continue, or if you'd be content with only hearing about things that matter once in a while. If I continue doing once-a-day posting, Ryan's asked me if I'd be alright getting an official Goodrich website, not just a blog. So a new transition may be coming.

 
 (Day 355)

2 comments:

  1. I have a feeling your new little gal is going to be making that decision for you :-) I love to blog too, but I only get to it about twice a week on average.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As often as you can. Lots of baby pictures if nothing else. Either that or leave here here until she needs changing.

    ReplyDelete