April 12, 2012

Fan-tastic

Is it just me, or is the third trimester of pregnancy just so incredibly draining? I swear, I can only stand for about 20 minutes max before I feel exhausted. And if I'm having to actually walk, give me 5 minutes before I'm looking for a seat. For me, that's not just because I'm tired, it's because of my all-over body pains. I've just been noticing and finding it funny that I can literally sleep an entire day away if left to my own devices. Maybe it's a good thing I don't have work. I definitely appreciate this time I have to relax.

Today was not one such day. I had a mommy-daughter date to attend. We spent my mom's lunch break out and about, shopping. She, like always, bought baby stuff. She even bought me a shirt that matches hers. Ha! But she noticed that we had only just started shopping when I started to slow down, get sweaty, and started to whine. Luckily, I always carry my personal fan on me nowadays. We got this fan in Mexico. I was so hot, my feet were swelling, newly pregnant...we walked into a random store and saw a bunch of fans, and Ryan made me buy one. It's been such a life-saver since. But anyway, I'm rambling now. Today was good. I'm am tired. Bring on Friday!



(Day 356)

No comments:

Post a Comment