April 7, 2012

Baby Shower


Warning: Lots-o-pictures!

Great day! I'd first like to start off by congratulating my friend, Courtney, for getting married today. I wish I could have been there! May your Happily Ever After be all that you ever dreamed of. :D

I didn't think I was going to make it through today. I woke up with some tummy troubles, then got sick several times. After not getting any sleep, I wasn't sure what my body had in store. It had to hold out though! We had a baby shower to make...MY baby shower! :D Ryan's amazing family threw me a shower today. It was so perfect and so cute. Erin, you have definitely been learning well from Pinterest. All of the family showed up and everyone was so generous with their gifts. We got lots of blankets and outfits, which I was happy for. Baby Goodrich definitely won't be cold. So thank you, EVERYONE, for coming and supporting us. We loved everything!!

After the shower, we had our monthly FHE lesson and dinner. I'm happy to report that my funeral potatoes went over well. I was happy to see that we practically licked the pan clean. I'm bummed that I didn't get a picture to immortalize on my blog. Oh well. :D Oh, and the Rice Krispie treats were fun too. Since I only put M&M's in 3 of them, we had fun trying to guess which 3. We spent a lot of time shaking them to see if they would rattle.


These were so good!!


Ready to POP! Pink popcorn too! :D So darling.

I laughed when I saw the Spongebob bag. Turns out Grandma Moore just grabbed a bag, she didn't even know that I loved Spongebob. Totally meant to be.
My cheesy smile.
Ryan bought this. He's been trying to nerdify the baby some. In fact, we've now resorted to calling the nursery the NERDery. I love this bib.

Ahh, Papa Goodrich is so cute.


My mom got me the changing pad that my dresser has been needing to complete it. LOVE polka dots!

We got lots of blankies. Left to right: Jan's quilt, Grandma Moore's blanket, my mom's receiving blanket, Auntie (hehe) Erin's blanket, and another receiving blanket from my mom.
My mom got us this outfit. LOOOOOVE it! Damask and Tiffany blue. So adorable.
And a random collage of me opening presents. Thanks again, everyone, for your gifts. The baby will love them.






(Day 351)

No comments:

Post a Comment