April 14, 2012

Quiet Kind of Day

Today didn't really happen how I had envisioned it would. I got up at 7:30 with Ryan, had some cereal, and then went back to bed once he left. I had hoped I'd have enough energy and motivation to do some more of those chores I find myself putting off, but I just felt so exhausted....again. At around 11, I finally decided to get up and be productive. I was only able to accomplish showering, doing my hair and makeup, and making lunch for Ryan by the time he got home from class. He told me already that he couldn't spend any time with me or do anything because he had lots of homework and papers to write. So I figured I'd just take a nap. That way it would be quiet while he wrote, and I'd get some of the sleep I've been craving. Well, I was a little confused when I woke up and it was dark outside. A 2 o'clock nap turned into sleeping until 7:30. Ryan knows I need sleep, since I don't get any at night, so he really let me go wild with this nap. So yeah, it was a very quiet evening. No pictures or anything interesting to report on. I'm just glad I got a weekend free of events. Every weekend from now until the baby is filled with activities. I'm tired just thinking about it.


 
 (Day 358)

No comments:

Post a Comment