I know I said I wasn't going to post on anything else in the nursery, but honestly, I don't care. It's cute, and you deserve to see.... Today, the only thing of real productivity that I accomplished was making pom poms for the nursery. I made 3 coral pink poofs to hang over the dresser/changing table. I also made another half dozen or so that I just didn't like. They are now beautifully sitting in their place staggered at different heights. I was surprised I had the motivation to do it. I actually have a lot of little things to do in order for the nursery to be complete. But with how down I've been, I haven't wanted to. It was hard to get excited about a nursery when all I wanted to do was call my mom and design with her, but I couldn't. Instead, I would cry about how she wasn't there to call. With things slowly on the mend, my desire to get back to decorating has started to trickle back. Hopefully when the smaller details click into place, I'll be more willing to show completed pictures. Until then, wish me luck.

Perfect match!

At least June is finding joy in my disastrous pom pom mess.

(Day 338)
I want to do this for little man's room, only I probably will just buy the big ball lanterns, rather than the pom pom's! It adds such a nice little touch!
ReplyDelete