I know a lot of you will be upset, as all I ever hear about my hair is how beautiful and long it is. But it was just getting boring and blah. Plus, it's so dang thick and annoying...not to mention damaged. I went for my version of a "mom" cut. I got highlights and a cute a-line to match. Anyone wanna try and guess how many inches they cut off? 8!! Yes, 8! I just held it and thought "hmm, that should have been sad, but it wasn't." It felt great to literally feel the weight coming off my shoulders. This new hairdo, plus cute glasses, I think I'm a whole new woman! Well, not until baby is here. Then I'll be a mommy and be able to lose weight. Yay changes!
This is my "welp, there's no turning back" face.
8 Inches!! To me, I was looking at "Hair I had when I had Easton....Hair I had when I met Ryan...Hair I had when I got married....." A lot of memories in these strands.
BEFOREThis is my "I just woke up, haven't done my makeup or even touched my hair yet" look. Ryan was leaving for school, so I needed someone to take the before picture, despite not looking at all presentable.
AFTER!
(Day 337)

No comments:
Post a Comment