Oh man! I've done it again! Some background...I'm SO the type of person that will find something I love, buy it, and then change my mind. I'm too quick to jump, and then I find something I like better. And I'm sad to say that not only have I done it again, I dragged Ryan along this time. What am I talking about? The car. We bought the car through Carmax. They have a 5 day return policy. Ryan and I liked the car, we liked the price, but since we had the freedom of returning it, we decided to look at one last place before we fully committed. Like I said in the previous post, I wanted space and Ryan wanted mileage. We ran across a Toyota Hybrid that we fell completely in love with. And by "in love", I mean I was begging Ryan. I liked the Nissan Versa, don't get me wrong. But after a few days of driving it, I began to get picky. Let's just say it, I'm fat. There, I said it. The Nissan has lots of interior space, but the driver's seat was giving me issues. The car's a little more narrow than I'm used to, so my entire right side was spilling off the seat. I couldn't move the seat back anymore, so I can't relax my foot by the pedals. And since I had the seat moved back so much to try and accommodate my long legs, I couldn't reach the steering wheel (and it wouldn't pull out anymore). Basically I'm trying to say that my car makes me feel fat. Haha! I didn't want to settle. Everything about the car was perfect, but I just felt like I didn't fit so well. When we found this Hybrid, I had so much room! We didn't have to give up the key-less access, the steering wheel controls, or the bluetooth. PLUS, since it's a Hyrbid, we can get anywhere from 40-50 MPG. Oh, and being a girl, I have to mention that the entire radio console glows Tiffany blue. It's so pretty! We're taking the weekend to pray on it and think about it, but we're pretty sure this Hybrid is for us. Haha, oh Natalie, you goof.
In other news, we went for round two of the 4D ultrasound today. Only to find that the baby was not only asleep, but rolled into a ball and facing my back. (hehe, she sleeps like me). We couldn't get her to move, so guess what? Round 3 next weekend! I won't lie, I love getting to see her every week. Not to mention, every time we go in and have this done, we're getting a $150 service for free...After the ultrasound and a quick nap at home, Erin (Ryan's sister) came over to help us paint the nursery. I felt like a dummy because I had to wear a mask the whole time. The room is so cute! The color is perfect. I wish I could show pictures, but I'm sticking to my guns and not showing it until it's complete with baby.

(Day 302)
No comments:
Post a Comment