February 19, 2012

7 Months!

I am now officially 7 months prego! What all does that entail? 10 pounds heavier, a painful-as-can-be body, extreme fatigue, mood swings, heartburn that won't go away, not being able to bend over, and an active, kicking baby girl that I can't wait to meet. Do I regret being the world's most whiny, painful pregnant woman? Not at all. I can't speak for Ryan, however. But I know we're both super anxious to meet our little princess.

We went up to Layton today to visit Ryan's family. We were excited that the trip was technically free to us, since we're returning the car tomorrow and they don't require that we fill it up with gas beforehand. It was nice to eat Jan's amazing food, get picked on by Kevin and Ryan, and laugh a lot. I always love going up there. But this time was even better because Jan gave me the baby quilt she's been working on. It was SO adorable! It's a miniature version of the quilt that she made us for our wedding. But instead, it is outlined and backed with the the softest Tiffany blue, polka dot fabric. Perfect for baby! I adore it! She totally nailed it with the Tiffany blue. Thanks, Jan! You're the best!

Even though tomorrow is Monday, and I should be whining and pouting about it, we're both excited that we've decided to get the Hybrid car. This 5 day test drive was just enough for us to see what we did and didn't want in a car. When we have the baby, we can make guilt-free visits to family in Layton, knowing we're getting good gas mileage. We've talked about it, and the money that we'll be able to save from gas (since the Lexus is a V-8 and sucks up gas) means we can have the car paid off in 3 years. Next milestone? A HOUSE!

Isn't is perfect?! And I'm glad it's not traditional pink. This will be so great to have over the recliner for snuggling up with the baby for night time feedings. A perfect pop of color!

Okay, I think I'm big enough, belly. You can stop growing now!


(Day 303)

No comments:

Post a Comment