February 15, 2012

I See You!

Seeing as I married a huge tech geek, we just HAD to order a video baby monitor. Just hearing our baby cry wasn't enough. No, Ryan wanted to be able to see her too. So he jumped on a deal for a $300 video monitor that was on a HUGE sale. It came yesterday, and of course he couldn't resist playing with it. It was actually pretty cool. I was messing with my Kindle when he brought me the video feed. He had put it into the crib and turned off the lights, but I could see everything because it has amazing night vision. Clear as day! I thought "huh! I could get used to this!" Then he secretly hid it in the living room and handed back the video feed. I was looking at myself on the couch. It was so creepy! Totally a "Paranormal Activity" moment. We should have some serious fun with this thing...especially when we have a cute baby to spy on.




(Day 299)

No comments:

Post a Comment