February 13, 2012

Better Days

Finally, a Monday that didn't end with me crying! Go me! I can't even begin to describe how badly I didn't want to go into work today. Ryan could tell and even told me to stay home. I was so drained from all of the hard work we did this weekend, sleeping the day away just sounded healthy. But I went in, fought to the end, and made it through. Good thing too, because about 5 other people called in sick. Lame! Once we got home, while Ryan wrote some articles for work at his computer, I sat and played on his iPad. And by "played" I mean "shopped." I found lots of cute stuff for the nursery today. And I actually changed a lot of my design and color scheme. It's so much better!

Tonight as we were watching our shows, Ryan had his hand on my tummy. The baby was kicking SO hard. In fact, I think she had the hiccups, because it was a rhythmic kick, kick, kick, kick that sent Ryan's hand bobbing every time. Ahh, I can't wait to finally hold my darling girl. Only a few more months! We can do this! In random news, we are having the 4D ultrasound done again on Saturday. After paying the amount of money we did, and getting a DVD that felt as if I was crossing my eyes the entire time, I called and complained about it. We get to go and do it again for free, and this time I'm making sure I can actually see my baby's face on the DVD before we leave...even if I have to make my tech geek husband take over their computer to do it right. (note to the wise: you can always get your way when you're nice to customer service reps) Either way, I'm just excited to see my beauty again. :D




(Day 297)

No comments:

Post a Comment