After work, I made Shepherd's Pie. I made a slight twist to my mother-in-law's recipe. I like to add Pillsbury Crescent rolls on top, hence the "pie" in Shepherd's Pie. It was really yummy. Then after dinner, it was FHE time. It was my turn to teach. This was literally my first time ever teaching a lesson, so I was a bit nervous. I taught on forgiveness between spouses. I told Ryan that the part that said "always apologize with food" must have been lost, but it was still applicable. I love having the chance to talk about our relationship and how it should be viewed by the Lord, and being able to discuss problems before they happen so that we know how to handle them. Yay, FHE!!
I would like to share how amazingly proud I am of my husband. He is on a health kick to try and get his acid reflux down, lose a bit of sympathy pregnancy weight, and help his joints stop aching. He's been eating better, working out, and even started doing yoga today! He's probably downstairs folded up like a pretzel...I'm waiting for his screams for help. I'm proud that he's taking the initiative to be healthier and try to kick the issues in the butt. Now, if only I could catch this health kick bug...
See how pretty it is!? Paying bills and staying on top of important documents has never been so much fun!
Mmm, Shepherd's Pie. Bottom layer is a ground beef mixture, topped with peas and corn, topped with mashed potatoes, topped with crescent rolls. Baked to perfection! Hmm, I guess stuff like this doesn't help with Ryan's health kick. I'm proving to be very skilled at plumping him up.

(Day 269)



No comments:
Post a Comment