I forgot how much I hate having church at 9:00. We haven't been able to go for the past two weeks because of how sick I've been, so this was our first time being subjected to the time torture. We managed fairly well though. I just pretended I was getting up for work. Church was very enjoyable. Momma's little fishy loves to dance when she hears the singing and speaking. I'll admit, we kind of tuned out for half of the meeting because she was kicking away, and I was so intent on getting Ryan to feel. He still isn't sure if he can feel it. It kills me! I can physically see his hand move with the kick, but he insists he can't feel it. He thinks he can feel her rolling around, so I guess we're getting there. I'm not going to say that Ryan has felt her kick until he's 100% positive. The issue is that she's angled in such a way, that when she kicks, only my bladder can feel it. So we have to wait until she punches to see and feel it on the outside. She doesn't normally do anything with her hands unless it's related to noise. Chances for Ryan to feel have been slim. We were told that since I'm at week 23, we should be able to hear her heartbeat with my stethoscope, so we're going to give that a whirl tonight.
After breakfast and an amazing 2 hour Sunday nap, we headed down to meet up with the family in Orem. We're all so excited that Erin and Drew are living in Utah, and not all the way across the country. We ate yummy food, played a fun game, laughed at the adorable dog, and had interesting conversation. How can you go wrong?

Ryan's sister, Erin, and her cute dog, Chester. :D

End of 22 weeks! The baby's head is high up on my right side, and she's angled so that her feet go almost straight down into my bladder. Makes her kicking sprees quite interesting.

(Day 268)
No comments:
Post a Comment