After the OB, Ryan and I both had dentists appointments to get to. When I set them, I figured I should just make us miss half a day of work, instead of two mornings in a row, so I put them right after the next. Totally didn't factor in the fact that I was told by another doctor to drink pure sugar water before I had to go into my dentist and lie as I said "yes, I brush my teeth and watch my sugar intake". I wondered if he'd be able to see the orange sugar stain. Ha! Ryan and I both hadn't been to the dentist in almost 3 years. BAD idea! My poor mouth is throbbing from all of the scrapping and flossing. But I did come out of it to have Ryan say "wow, your teeth are so white!". Indeed, my teeth are sparkly white, but I'm not sure I like the trade-off. Ryan was in pure agony after his appointment because his last dentist wasn't much into deep gum cleaning, so all of the scrapping had him holding onto the seat in pain. Poor guy. But hey, we can both start going every six months like we're supposed to and pick up better flossing habits, and all of this pain will be forgotten next time.
Word of advice! My doctor said that refrigerating this would make it easier to drink. LIES! It was too cold to chug down, I had to sip it instead.
Lovely, isn't it? I just got out of the shower.

(Day 276)

No comments:
Post a Comment