January 11, 2012

Back In The Swing Of Things

Hmm, what to post about today? Well, I'll start off by saying that work totally sucked. It was just one of those days when every order I had to deal with had a problem. And it seemed to be pretty consistent with all of my coworkers as well. Sheesh, the moving business is hard work! Especially when you work for the military! Anyway, I complain, but I do love my job and I do love that it's mine. I'm beyond thankful for the income, so I'll stop whining.

When I got home from work, since Ryan is at school until 9, I decided to start tomorrow's dinner. In an effort to avoid having to get up early to put it in the crock pot, I decided to get a head start. I made "Coke chili." It's another amazing Goodrich family recipe, and another one of Ryan's favorites. I've only had it once, but we planned to get two meals from it; normal chili and Navajo tacos. Ryan's been on a bit of a chili tangent, so I'm hoping it turns out okay.

Well, since I'm home alone for the next few hours, I think I'll clean a bit, eat a little, and take a LONG nap...or maybe not.

I could play with these...

Or clean this...

Or these...OR, I could get in this and NEVER get out...What's that, I should do this one? Okay!




(Day 264)

No comments:

Post a Comment