Mondays. Need I say more? But I'm not complaining. As much as Ryan and I hate Mondays, I'm grateful that we hate them for the reasons we do. I hate them because it means back to work, but I'm thankful for my job. We both hate them because Ryan has class until 9, but I'm thankful my husband is going to Master's school to further opportunities for his family. Today was especially hard on both of us, however. I spent the entire day weeping like a baby at my desk because of a sad email that my little brother sent. Long story short, a poor chicken died at the inhumane hands of Jack, and it broke my animal-loving heart. Ryan had a busy day at work and looming finals. We both kind of just wanted to leave work and hide at home. But we fought through the day. My reward was finally getting home and curling up in my bed. Ryan's reward, now that he's home from school early (yay!), is playing video games with a nice tall glass of Kool-aid.
Well on my way to drifting off to sleep for the night, my bliss was interrupted when Ryan got his own sympathy craving for chili dogs. So since he is always quick to get up and go with me to fulfill my cravings, I figured I'd support him in this endeavor. Luckily we had a coupon for free chili dogs at Wienerschnitzel. I'd never been, but couldn't deny that a corn dog sounded really yummy. So here we are, watching our favorite shows, while eating a chili dog, corn dog, and ranch bacon chili cheese fries. YUM!! Here's to a happy, stressless Tuesday!

Notice how I took the first bite of Ryan's chili dog...and I made him eat all the bacon off the chili cheese fries because bacon is on my naughty list right now. He was more than happy to assist.

(Day 234)
Love Der Wienerschnitzel Chili dogs. They understand that chili does not include beans.
ReplyDeleteGASP! My chili must have beans!! Granted, I'll eat it without, but I don't think it's even comparable unless it has beans. :P
ReplyDelete