After Gardener's Village, they took Ryan and I out to dinner. Again, the decision of where to go was placed on me. I hate picking! Especially when I hate most food. I wanted to go to Fuddruckers because it's where I used to go each year when I was a kid and I thought it would be fun, but apparently Fuddruckers isn't doing so well and is no longer in Utah. Dang. We ended up going to a Mongolian BBQ place that my dad used to take us when we were kids. I hate to say it, but what did it for me was my Diet Coke. It just hit the spot today. So good!
Now that we're home, I think I'm going to continue hunting for baby stuff. I've been making a baby registry, and I'm seriously getting carried away. Ryan's totally not helping by saying "Just get what you want. Cost isn't an issue." I'm trying to stay cheap, yet find stuff that I love. I'm having fun, but it's so hard not to buy everything yet. Patience, Nanny. The time will come.
Gardener's Village. Everyone else was FREEZING, but I walked around with no coat and felt fine. I guess the bun in my oven is keeping me nice and toasty. :P
(Day 225)

Have you tried Mormon Handicraft for fabric? I found SO many cute patterns there! It will be fun to see what you come up with! :)
ReplyDelete