December 14, 2011

Flutters

I'm 18 1/2 weeks pregnant right now, and ever since I was 11 weeks, I could feel the flutter of lil' baby Goodrich. It started with little brushes against me, but now it's full on rolling around. My favorite part of my day is when I'm sitting at work, having just eaten lunch, and because I'm somewhat slouched in my chair, I can feel SO much movement. I may still be a bit paranoid about the pregnancy to the point of being thankful every time I can feel her move. I don't keep up with the TV show "19 Kids & Counting," but I did hear that they lost their most recent baby at 20 weeks. It scared me. It made me think about how anything can happen. So every time my sweet little girl kicks me, I hold onto my tummy and smile (sometimes cry) and thank the Lord that she's still there...and letting me know it! I can't wait until I can feel her hiccuping or until Ryan can feel/see her move too. He and my mom keep rushing to put their hands on my tummy when I say I can feel her, but I'm still the only one that gets to enjoy the sensation.

These are the tiny tosies that keep reminding me that there's a baby inside.


(Day 236)

No comments:

Post a Comment