I didn't realize until now that I haven't updated everyone on my job hunting adventures. I had a few offers the week before Thanksgiving, halted hunting in order to enjoy the holidays, and then started back up last week. The jobs that I had offers from before Thanksgiving were more of a bait and switch situation. When I was told it was an executive assistant position, it turned out to be a run-of-the-mill customer service job. Never again will I be doing customer service, especially during the holidays. People just get so mean for some reason. Anyway, I had to turn them down. I didn't feel right about them, so I decided to keep looking. Then, just today as I was starting the hunting again, my mom called. She wants me to go back to working for her. Apparently replacing me wasn't enough, they still need more help. I'm more than happy to oblige. So back to 40 hour weeks and 5 o'clock traffic jams. But also, back to lots of money and a good routine.
Since tomorrow is my birthday, my mom bribed me to start tomorrow by offering balloons and a birthday present. Haha! Who can turn down birthday balloons? I sure can't! So I'm trading a day of napping and Spongebob for balloons. But in the end, I'm trading it for money...baby nursery money. I can't go wrong!

(Day 227)
No comments:
Post a Comment