It seems like this day was meant to be one of romance. After an incredibly stressful day that didn't end so well, I woke up to a bunch of fun surprises. It started with Ryan getting up at what seemed like WAY too early. But I didn't think anything of it and just kept sleeping. I got up this morning to get ready for my job interview, walked into the bathroom, and paused at what I saw. Sitting on the counter was a plastic pitcher full of white roses, a box of donuts, and a card. I thought it was funny that it was in the bathroom. Ryan said he wanted to put them somewhere that the kitties couldn't get to them. Then, as I was leaving, I looked at the whiteboard on the wall and noticed that Ryan had written a cute note too. I love surprises! After my interview (for a job that I realized I really don't want), Ryan took me out to lunch at Panda Express. Our fortune cookies were totally on the same page. Mine said that tonight would be romantic, and Ryan's warned him to turn off his phone for said romance. Ha! I told him to extend the warning to his iPad and computer games. :P

I think I need to show Ryan where the vases are.

I love that he dated it as if I wouldn't know that it was for today. Haha! That's my tech writer for ya!


(Day 210)
No comments:
Post a Comment