It's funny, because when we were on the cruise with all-you-can-eat buffets in our faces, my cravings went away. When I'm home, I'm craving all sorts of food...also disgusted by many...And I noticed today that being home brought back all my cravings. I think I actually started to just hate all food while on the cruise. Don't get me wrong, it was yummy, but after a week or so of eating the same thing, I got bored. Last night Ryan came home with the same problem. He told me that he thinks he got spoiled because he didn't feel like cooking dinner and would rather go out. I didn't object, but I did input my suggestion of where to go. So here's the answer to the question I know you're all dying to ask. What is my biggest craving? Quiznos! Before I met Ryan, I had never been to Quiznos. He took me there once we were married, and its since become one of my favorites. I am currently in love with their turkey, bacon, guacamole sandwich on chipotle Jack bread. Oh, and the kicker? They have the world's best honey mustard and creamy horseradish sauce. Spicy, sweet, and savory. What could get better?! Ugh, I'm getting hungry just talking about it. Since we only get one date night a week, I had to figure out how to get my fix today. I've proven in the past that I'm pretty good at recreating our favorite fast food. I didn't really give it my all today (probably because I just raided the fridge and didn't actually plan it out), but I had a few of the ingredients, so I ran with it. My lunch today was a turkey, avocado sandwich, with a side of LOTS of grapes and strawberries. I even had a container of the honey mustard leftover from last night, so I dipped my sammie in that. MMMM! It was so good! If I were to plan ahead, I'd get some hoggie bread, pepper Jack cheese, and some tomatoes. As well as this tasty delight from Quiznos, I'm also craving a lot of fruit: grapes, strawberries, tomatoes (classify those as you will, I'm going with fruit), and bananas. Okay, time to stop. I'm getting too hungry.

P.S. I'll just throw this out right now, if you're looking for something to get Ryan or I for Christmas, Quiznos has gift cards!! Hehe!

(Day 194)
No comments:
Post a Comment