October 11, 2011

Scaredy Cats

Continuing with the Halloween fun! My "decorating" has contaminated the babies. Ryan and I had initially wanted to dress them up to match whatever we were going to be, but since we're going to be on a cruise for Halloween and miss any reason for dressing up, we aren't going to waste money on costumes for us. Ideally Ryan would have dressed up as Prince Charming, I would have been a princess, Willow would have been another princess (just because I wanted to see her in a tutu), and Junie would have been a little dragon. We only picked that theme because we knew we could find the pet costumes to match. But when we went to get the kitties their costumes, they didn't have much to pick from. The second I saw a little dragon costume with big googly eyes, I knew it was made for Willow. We couldn't really find anything that screamed "Junie", so we got her a cow costume. I figure she's black and white, so why not? Suffice it to say, they hated the costumes, but oh my, they were SO cute.




Willow is the most adorable dragon EVER!


(Day 174)

No comments:

Post a Comment