


As for the indoor decorations, I also have my mother to thank for its success.




These are my favorite inside decorations. Polka dots just do it for me.
One of my biggest accomplishments today was hanging the wooden cubes above the TV. What a perfect spot for my little Frankie!In other, non-related Halloween news, please keep my sweet mother in your prayers. She had surgery on both of her feet today. She has a deformity that makes it so that her heel bone won't stop growing. It has completely inhibited the movement of her Achilles's tendon, causing it to scrape along jagged bone when she walks. Hopefully the doctors have permanently fixed the issue so that she can no longer be in excruciating pain. Tomorrow night I'm planning on going over to surprise her with a balloon (because that's what she always got me when I was a sick little kid), and paint her toenails like lady bugs. :D


(Day 176)

No comments:
Post a Comment