I'll be the first to admit that pregnancy, or maybe just life in general, has made me feel so ugly. I feel fat. I feel slow. I feel ugly. I cry sometimes because I'm not going to get to be that cute pregnant lady that you can tell is pregnant. I'm not going to have the cute baby bump. I'm going to be the fatso that people look at and think "is she pregnant or just fat?" So today I decided to do something to make me feel pretty. I painted my nails. It's a small gesture, but I guess it's making me feel better. I know I'm going to have a hard time on this cruise because no one my size is ever comfortable in shorts or a swimsuit, and here I am, going on a 10 day adventure that requires just that. Oh joy. Anyway, as ugly as I always feel, I've always got Ryan fighting against me, telling me that I'm beautiful. He'll often tell me to shut up and "stop dissing my wife!" I think it's funny. But I love that he loves me, so I'll try and be happy.


(Day 181)
No comments:
Post a Comment