September 22, 2011

Sick Day

This past week that I was up in Seattle, I could feel trouble brewing. It started with the slight tingle in my throat, the mild burning in my lungs, and the pesky cough. I tried to work through it because I had a responsibility to take care of my dad. Now that I'm home, it decided to make itself known again...and with a vengence! In an effort to give my body a day of rest, and possibly avoid making everyone at work sick, I decided to stay home today. The only thing I remember from this morning was Ryan gently waking me up to give me some water, and here it is, noon, and I'm just now waking up. My agenda today looks like this: watch Spongebob marathon. snuggle with babies, take lots of naps. Sounds like good medicine to me.

It's going to be kind of hard to relax today. Junie has been eating the corner of my laptop, while Willow thinks the metal pull on the lamp is a toy...it keeps clanking loudly with each swat.



Back to bed....

(Day 155)

No comments:

Post a Comment