
I arrived in Seattle last night and have already had a good time. My dad took me out to a nice Italian restaurant, and it was so good, it actually made my gallbladder scream. SO painful....or painfully good? It was nice to sleep in this morning, but I won't lie, I had a hard time sleeping because of one thing my dad told me. Because he won't be able to drive after his procedure, he told me that I get to be the driver while I'm here. Usually no problem, but I know that Seattle has bad traffic and I don't feel comfortable driving in crazy traffic in a car that's not mine. I did okay though. I gave my dad one rule: give me advanced warning of turns and whatnot. He also did good. Here's to hoping that the rest of my driving on this trip won't lead to our demise.

(Day 147)

No comments:
Post a Comment