My dad had a follow-up appointment with his doctor, but after, we decided to take the small amount of time before my flight to wander Pike's Market. As always, my favorite part is looking at millions of the most beautiful flowers anyone will ever see. Most of the time when I go to Seattle, I see the tulips at Pike's. Today it was filled with Fallish flowers: sunflowers, lilies, and chrysanthemums. What gets me is that a person can get a HUGE bouquet of any flowers they want, for only $5-$10. It kills me every time I have to leave without buying any. So when Ryan greeted me in the airport with a bouquet full of lilies and chrysanthemums, I chuckled to myself.
Dad really liked watching the mini donut maker. I had to pull him away. Poor guy can't eat anything but liquids for the next two months....The berries were the biggest I'd ever seen!!(Day 153)


No comments:
Post a Comment