August 1, 2011

My Own Little Paradise

(Of course I had to take a picture of this momentous occasion :P)

Today is a good day. Wow, it feels like it's been forever since I've been able to say that. Maybe it was the soothing sound of rain that woke me up this morning. I don't know, I won't complain.

Ryan dropped me off at work today. Not just dropped me off, but came in and said hi to everyone. Of course my mom insisted on straightening his tie and giving him a hug before sending him off to his first day of work. This will be the 4th summer I've worked here. This office and its employees are all starting to feel like home. I love having my mom as a boss. Of course, it is kind of weird to have to call her Kim instead of mom. Mondays as they are, it's been too busy for her to even train me. Every single time we've sat down to work on something, her phone rings off the hook. I guess that's the fun part of being a manager.



My little piece of paradise....haha, NOT! This has always been my desk when I work here. Since I'm only going to be here until mid-September, I don't think it will get overly decorated, but I still like it. This is Ryan's new desk. His last desk was completely covered in our pictures. I can't wait to see what it looks like when he finally gets all of the walls plastered with my face. :P

In other news, WE FOUND A PLACE TO LIVE!! I just happened to stumble across an ad on Craigslist for a townhouse. It seemed like it was too good to be true, but when we went, it was ALL TRUE! It's two floors, two bed/two bath, and the best part is that we get to paint! I'm SO excited. Things are lookin' up!


(Day 104)

No comments:

Post a Comment