August 27, 2011

Finally!

Ryan and I got up super early today to start working on our to-do list. It stared with a trip to the vet to get Junie on some antibiotics. Then we headed over to Macys so that I could take advantage of some killer deals. The only problem: the killer deals were lies. The dress shirt/tie combos that I went for were only for children, even though the ad showed men wearing them. After having the manager take some pity on me, I ended up walking out of the store with $135 worth of shirts and ties for Ryan for only $30. The rest of the day we spent packing. I had no idea we had so much junk! JUNK! We piled it all into the living room and it took up the entire room. But I'm just so relieved that we're done. I can't find my camera, so the pictures are coming soon...



(Day 129)

No comments:

Post a Comment