I don't really know what to post about. Today was pretty normal. No issues. Well, I did ruin dinner. Since it's Ryan's birthday week, I decided that I'd make him one of his favorite dishes for dinner every night. Monday was chicken puffs, yesterday was French bread pizza, today was Brixton's, and Friday will be Navajo tacos. Well, when I went to make the cheese sauce for the potatoes, I'm not sure what I did, but the sauce separated. Have you ever had that happen? It was a gooey mess that I couldn't save, no matter how hard I tried. So my amazing husband drove all the way out to the grocery store to get me more cheese. The second time went splendidly!
Tonight's agenda: watching the 2nd "Back to the Future" movie. I told Ryan long ago that I watched the "Back to the Future" movies as a kid and just didn't like them. He couldn't believe it! He's been begging me to watch them ever since. Well, yesterday being his birthday, I had to give in. I actually thought it was pretty good. Unfortunately, by admitting that maybe they aren't as bad as I remember, I've now doomed myself into having to watch the other two. Oh well!
The countdown to moving stands at 4 days!
(Day 127)
No comments:
Post a Comment